Multifamily can be a compelling sector for High Net Worth investors who seek to build passive income into their investment portfolio.
Ronnie Gou and Steven Louie from Vertical Street Ventures explain this and more.
Click the play button above to listen to the conversation.
- Why multifamily is a compelling sector for investors who want to build passive income.
- The key reasons why multifamily may be a better sector for investors than single-family.
- Biggest pain points for investors newer to multifamily.
- Why Vertical Street Ventures is bullish on markets in Arizona and Texas for multifamily properties.
- How Vertical Street Ventures constructed their portfolio across multiple property types and markets.
- Intriguing trends in multifamily that investors should keep an eye on.
Watch On YouTube
Featured On This Episode
Vertical Street Ventures is a real estate asset manager that helps its clients find deals faster, scale faster, and be successful in this competitive marketplace.
About The Multifamily Investor Podcast
The Multifamily Investor Podcast covers trends and opportunities in the multifamily real estate universe. Host Scott Hawksworth discusses attractive offerings in the space, including direct investments, DSTs, opportunity zones, REITs, and more.
Transcript coming soon.